Twin Creek Animal Hospital is a full-service facility for all your pet healthcare needs including routine care, surgery, dentistry, pediatric and geriatric medicine.
We offer health care services for dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits, rodents and reptiles. Birds and livestock are not seen at TCAH.
Services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Dentistry and Oral Surgery (see separate web page)
- Vaccinations and Physical Examination
- Internal and External Parasite Testing and Treatment, including Heartworm
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Elective Orchiectomy (neuter) and Ovariohysterectomy (spay)
- Feline Laser Declaw with multimodal pain management
- In-house Radiology (x-ray)
- In-house Comprehensive Blood Testing
- Soft tissue Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Routine, Extended and Intensive Hospitalization
- Geriatric Pet Care
- End of Life Services
Our kennel services provide separate areas for kitty-cat and dog condos. Come by and take a tour! You’ll like the amenities and so will your four-legged family members. Kennels are in a indoor, climate-controlled facility, with a fenced backyard. Space is limited and we reserve these kennels for our clients only.
Two sizes of dog suites are offered. Call for fees and availability.